HANDY HINTS AND USEFUL INFORMATION FROM PAAL KIT HOMES
- Concrete slabs have varying thermal efficiencies
- We'll help you develop your ideal site
- Your Home Project is Precisely Managed
- Landscaping to make an impression
- Collect home ideas that inspire you
- Let there be light
- Why Build with PAAL Kit Homes
- Not All Whites Are White
- The Magic Kitchen Triangle
- Find your perfect exterior colour scheme
- Your personalised home kit – just as you like it
- Paal provides home kits – and much more
- Paal is the best bushfire compliance partner
- Visit your local council first
- Ensure you build on a firm foundation
- Being wise with your house plans
- Commonly asked Home Questions
- Paal will help with your BASIX assessment
- What is Owner Building?
- Six facts you should know about kit homes
- DIY tips for building your kit home
- Learn how to become an owner builder
- Key questions to ask before choosing a kit home
- Some of the advantages of building a kit home
- Benefits of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- 10 Easy Steps to Building Your Own PAAL Kit Home
- Bushfire Flame Zone upgrade now available
- To Fully Appreciate Your New Home, You Must See it for Yourself
- Tips for Success When Building a Kit Home
- Options for Building a Kit Home
- Six Advantages of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- The NSW Owner-Builder Permit
- Four Things to Consider When Comparing Kit Homes
To Fully Appreciate Your New Home,
You Must See it for Yourself
27 June 2014
As we all know, nobody would buy a car without inspecting and driving it, yet amazingly some people are willing to commit to a new kit home, unseen, from a website or brochure.
A floor plan, price and a list of inclusions cannot be enough to make an informed decision from. If you’re spending up to $150,000, you need to see, touch and walk through a completed home.
Some people are accustomed to shopping from catalogues or the internet to save themselves the journey into the city, but this isn’t really adequate for the purchase of what may become your biggest financial asset.
Paal Kit Homes, at Emu Plains west of Sydney, ensure the trip into town is rewarding by showing fully furnished houses, equipped with the latest fixtures and styling touches, at their home display centre.
The exciting experience of walking through your home-to-be is something that even our virtual website tours can’t fully capture.
You’ll be impressed by the boundless living space, generous high ceilings, clean contemporary finishes, and luxury fittings and appliances.
If you do decide to go ahead with your new Paal home, they’ll show their appreciation for the commitment by fully reimbursing your airfare, accommodation and car hire for the journey.
Not all kit homes are equal!
Be a wise homebuyer and make the decision to see for yourself.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Paal’s display centre at Emu Plains, NSW is open 7 days.Back to Blog